We arrived home last night after 2 wonderful weeks with family. I am so thankful that we have 2 loving families to spend time with. I probably won't end up recapping the trip but just know that it was awesome!
I am still in shock that it is already 2014, I feel like every year just goes by faster than the last. I don't normally set goals for myself at the beginning of a new year but I figured this year it would be fun to try.
1. Continue running and enjoy it! I honestly love running but thanks to a few people they made me feel poorly about it. I will not let anything get me down this year.
2. Keep saving money. We have a set amount that goes into our savings account every month and I want to bump up the amount this year.
3. Really take a look at friendships and get rid of the toxic ones. This is going to be a challenge but I know that it needs to be done.
4. Spend as much time with family this year since we could potentially move to DC next year.
5. Start reading again, I used to read at least 2 books a month but haven't had the time lately.
6. Communicate better with Kyle, believe me things aren't always butterflies and roses. I need to get better about telling him how I feel.
7. Take one day a month for me! Kyle always tell me that I do so much for everyone else that I get burnt out. He is right so I need to make me a priority as well.
8. Last but not least, continue to try and have a baby. I have a feeling this will always be a goal until it happens.
Well there are my goals for the year! :)
I hope you all are having a great start to the year.