Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Tag

I was tagged by the awesome Kelsey at Pardon My French and Alex at Munchkins and the Military to answers some fun Christmas questions. Thanks ladies!!



Questions:
1.What do you love the most about Christmas time?
There are so many things I love about Christmas time. I love the time with family, decorations, baking, Christmas movies and let's be honest I love everything about Christmas time.

2. Do you celebrate the holiday in style or is Bah-Humbug for you?
Oh we celebrate in style! We go all out with decorating, we always try to attend any Christmas events going on where we live and we definitely enjoy it. 
3. Are you leaving anything out for Santa Claus this year so he remembers to leave your presents?
We most likely will, we will be staying at my sisters on Christmas Eve so we will make cookies with the kids to leave out. :)

4. What is the one gift you are most looking forward to GIVING? {It can be to your kids, another family member, etc – remember to be discreet if they read your blog!}
I'm excited to give the ornaments I made for everyone. I really hope they like them.

5. What is your all-time favorite Christmas movie?
I have so many. The Nightmare Before Christmas, A Christmas Story, Claymation Christmas, but my all-time favorite is National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Definitely a classic!

6. What is your all-time favorite Christmas song?
"I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas", it drives my sister crazy so of course it makes me love it even more haha.

7. If given the opportunity would you participate in an “Ugly Sweater” party and what sweater would you wear?  Peruse one on the internet or even in your own closet and show us!
YES!!!! I found this sweater and it's pretty much amazing!



8. Have you started any Christmas traditions this year that you plan on carrying forward?
We didn't start any new traditions this year but we always get Christmas pajama pants. It is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.

9. It’s Christmas morning … what does it look like outside where you live?
Since we will be in Vegas for Christmas it will most likely be sunny and not too cold.
10. You just found yourself standing under the mistletoe … who comes up to give you a kiss first?
Either my niece or nephew, they are silly kids! :) I wouldn't say no either.

I'm supposed to tag 10 people but I would rather just leave this open to anyone who wants to participate. 

We are heading to Vegas today, we are excited to see our families but 11.5 hours in the car is not fun no matter how you slice it haha. 

I hope you all have an awesome day!

15 comments:

  1. Good luck with the drive! That sweater is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is hilarious! I love it. I'm totally with your sister on that song...not a fan at all. ha!

    Drive safely :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers!!! Thanks for playing along :) I hope you guys have a safe drive, and an amazing time in vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT SWEATER!!! I'm dying laughing. The teeth...!

    Have a fabulous trip, play lots of "I Want a Hippopotamus" while you're driving! "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" is another great one for annoying people. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so neat, love the insights! And that is a great sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip to Vegas! Enjoy family time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claymation Christmas with the California Raisins was one of my favorites as a teen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have all the fun in this world during your trip.. The sweater is funny, and new jammie pants sound like a great tradition! A Happy Holiday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh that sweater! Hope you had safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your family time! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have to google "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" because I"ve never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)