Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day!

Today is the day that we honor all the amazing men and women of our armed forces for the job that they do and have done. I am so grateful to them for the dedication and sacrifices they show for this wonderful nation!!!



Here are current and past members of the military in my family and here they are:


My Dad: Joe

USAF


My brother, Mike and sister-in-law Rachel:


USAF


My amazing husband: Captain Kyle Smith

Army



I am so lucky to have amazing family members who have served and continue to serve. I love all of you very much!!


Today was 2BCT's Veteran's Day Family Fun Run. It was an amazing event for our brigade and we had an awesome turn out. Here is a picture of me and a few other Black Falcon Ladies:



Shelley, Karrie, Mary Catherine, Melanie, Me and Michelle




God Bless our military and the USA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)