Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Weekend

I can't believe that it is already Halloween weekend!!! I am looking forward to seeing all the kids trick or treating on post in their costumes.


I have been keeping very busy lately and yesterday it all paid off. We had our Battalion Fall Festival and it was awesome!!! We had food, games, prizes, cotton candy (which was a huge hit) and special "care packages" for the kids. Everyone involved put so much work into it and the kids had a great time. Almost everyone came in costume and we had a great time. I didn't take a lot of pictures but our Rear D Commander was walking around taking pictures so hopefully we will get them soon. 


I am finally feeling like it is fall here in NC. It has been abnormally hot for this time of year and today it is finally hoodie weather!! Yay! I am enjoying a quiet day at home snuggled up on the couch with candles lit and watching movies on Netflix. Tomorrow, I am going to a pumpkin patch and corn maze with a friend, I went last year and loved it! After that we will be going back to Vander Haunted Trail, this time without our hubbies (we all 4 went last year) but with Kyle deployed and her husband a chicken it will be us girls lol. 


Sunday, I have a Super Coffee brunch to attend with our Brigade at the Fort Bragg Club. It will be all of the coffee groups in attendance and it should be a great time for all of us to get together.  We are all just anxiously awaiting our spouses to return so it is a nice distraction. 


I hope everyone has a great weekend and a wonderful Halloween on Monday. I hope I can get rid of my 35lbs of candy but I shouldn't have a problem, I will easily get hundreds of trick or treaters. Here is a pic of my candy:

 Haha!! 



Have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)