Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am finally back home in good ole' NC! As hard as it was to leave my Mom and Dad, I am happy to be back. I had such a great visit with them, it was amazing to see who is treating her and where she has been going for the last 10 months. She has such a great spirit and is such an inspiration to me.



 I got in at 3:30 and headed straight to the vet to pick up my babies, they were soo happy to see me and I them. I knew once I got home it was time to get some stuff done. I was able to get my car inspected and the registration renewed, grocery shopping done (even saved $23 with coupons!!!), and start laundry. It felt great to be so productive. Now the countdown is on for my hubby to come home. Last I heard it should be Friday night, woohoo!!


This morning I had a doctors appt to see how things were looking for a possible IUI this month. Thankfully, everything looks great and I will do my trigger shot tonight. But, instead of IUI we will just be doing timed intercourse (since Kyle won't get home until Friday night). I was happy that I didn't have to do any injectibles this all worked out with just taking clomid for 5 days. We are keeping our fingers crossed! We have atleast 2 more tries with IUI after this so it will all work out when it's right.


Well, I'm off to finish laundry and finish cleaning up. I hope everyone is having a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)