Sunday, December 19, 2010

Can it stay 2010 just a little bit longer?!

I can't believe that 2010 is going to be finished in about 2 weeks! Normally I would be so excited for the start of the new year but not this time. Most of you know my hubby will be deploying and from what I calculated we will have about 5-6 weeks together before that happens. Thanks to a lot of other training besides JRTC (all this other training is due to him being on the Batallion Staff). I sat down tonight and wrote everything out in my planner (yes I carry one and it is my lifesaver), 2011 already feels jammed packed.


My last day of work on Friday went pretty well, I was done by 4pm and finally tasted employment freedom!! When I got home I was surprised by my hubby with these:


he sure does know my weakness!

and this sign that went along with them:


haha!!
 
I am still getting used to the fact that I don't have to get up for work tomorrow or any other day! It is a nice feeling. Tomorrow, I will spend my day cleaning and baking a cake and cupcakes for HHB's Change of Command ceremony on Tuesday. I am so happy that I can do this for the incoming commander, he is a great guy!
 
 
Last night we attended a Christmas party at the Batallion Commanders house. We had an awesome time!! Good food, good drinks and good people, can't go wrong with that!
 
 
I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!!!!
 
 
 
Only 6 days until Christmas!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)