Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it September yet?!

I know it is barely into August but I am ready for it to be over! Not that it has been a bad month we just have some fun stuff planned for September. My brother-in-law ,Chris, works for a professional Top Fuel race team and we are heading up to Charlotte for the NHRA Carolina Nationals the middle of September. We are super excited, it has been a while since we have seen him so we are really looking forward to it. He was nice enough to get us a room already and arrange our food situation so we can eat with the team. The company that owns the team actually has a special tie to the military. Kalitta Air is actually the company that brings home fallen soldiers from overseas. Connie Kalitta loves the military and offered his services to do this. He is truly amazing! Here is a picture of the team celebrating after they won the national event in Denver:


My brother in law is on the far left hand side.


I really can't believe though that it is already August this year is just flying by! Pretty soon it will be Christmas again and then 2011 will be right around the corner. Sheesh!

I wanted to leave you with this picture:


My beautiful mom, Kathy and adorable niece, Kylie


Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a picture of your mom...she is beautiful & I'll keep praying for her. I'm ready for September too (will be another month down)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! Thanks for sharing that picture sweets :) Still praying.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)