Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

I know I am a few days early in saying this but I am not sure how often I will be getting on here this weekend. We have a full weekend ahead of us and we are in countdown mode for flying out of NC on Wednesday morning.

Today has been a really great day, I always enjoy when my hubby gets days off because that means he will bring me lunch at work and we can hang out for a bit during the day. He decided that he was going to get me one of my birthday presents today so I could have it for the flight....he got me a portable dvd player! I am so excited that we can watch a movie on the plane (hopefully that will make the time go by, not a fan of flying). We went shopping for new luggage ours is falling apart, we found a great set, woo hoo!! I also talked him into going to Old Navy with me to pick up a few things for our trip.

Tomorrow, I have to go in for bloodwork in the morning, yay (sense the sarcasm). We are getting closer to being cleared to start trying! The last step is I have to go to radiology on Tuesday and have this horrid iodine test done, I'm a little scared and nervous about it. We aren't getting our hopes up but really praying that this first cycle of clomid will be successful. We plan on heading to the pool after my bloodwork and just soak up some sun.

Sunday, we are headed to Carowinds, wahoo!!!! I am ready for some thrill-rides!


I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4 of July!...early. LOL. Have a great weekend. Don't stress out to much about the iodine test. Trust me, it's not as bad as they make it sound.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)