Monday, April 5, 2010

Sun, Sand and Lots of Miniature Golf!

Kyle and I are finally home after 2 1/2 amazing days in Myrtle Beach!! We left early Saturday morning to head down and the weather couldn't have been more perfect! We had an awesome time of playing in the ocean, laying on the beach, running around an amusement park and playing tons of miniature golf! We had the best time, here are some pictures of what we did!


Yay finally playing miniature golf!!

My adorable hubby!

View from our room

Dinner at Margaritaville Saturday Night

Us on the beach

Dinner at Senor Frogs Sunday Night

Headed Home...


                                       Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I think I'm more jealous that you got to play minigolf than anything else. Chicago has NO decent minigolf courses. I'm looking forward to moving JUST so I can play that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yay you guys look like you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun trip! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)