Thursday, February 18, 2010

One month down...

I can't believe it has already been a month since Kyle left for Haiti. Time has definitely flown by, I sent out 2 care packages to him on Saturday and he got them today! He called me and was so excited to have homemade chocolate chip cookies, beef jerky and sunflower seeds. We still are unsure as to when they will be home but just hearing about all the amazing things they have done and continue to do just makes me so happy and proud! We are looking forward to taking a mini-vacation when he gets home!

For the past few months at work I have known that my friend, Jordan, would most likely be leaving to move to Colorado with her husband after he finished SF school, well it's official she and Eric will be headed off next month...what does that mean for me?! Well, I will officially be the legal assistant for our criminal attorney! I am beyond excited and can't wait to take on the challenge. I really enjoy the work I do and love interacting with our clients.

So, I have seen on a lot of my fellow bloggers pages that they are having followers ask questions...I figured I would follow suit. Feel free to ask me anything, I will answer them this weekend!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)