Friday, September 11, 2009

Proud to be an American....

   It's hard to believe that 8 years ago we experienced an event that no one ever expected. I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I saw the 2nd highjacked plane hit the World Trade Centers. You never think that you will experience something like that in your lifetime.
 
  As we remember today all those who lost their lives, all the families who lost loved ones, we also salute the hundreds of thousands of troops who have been and are currently in harms way serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

 For me it hits closer to home, I am so proud of Kyle for being such a wonderful man of courage and honor, he is an amazing soldier who serves his country with pride! I love him so very much!

Thank you to all our troops....past and present!! God Bless America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)