Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!




Happy Valentines Day everyone!! :) Well not a lot new is going on here in NC just trying to stay busy. Kyle has been very busy at work and is getting ready to do some training in March for about 2 weeks. I have been battling a cold for the last week and it almost had me down for the count! But thankfully its gone and Im starting to get back to normal. Since Kyle and I had already exchanged gifts for V-day, we had a very low key day today. I made Kyle breakfast this morning...I even made him red scrambled eggs ;) We did our usual bowling and I made stuffed shells and garlic bread for dinner. I do have to say I have the most amazing husband in the world, he made me a chocolate cake with purple frosting...it was sooo yummy :) I hope everyone has had a wonderful Valentines Day with someone special! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)