Monday, November 2, 2009

Gone too fast...




Gosh, I can't believe that it's already November!! This year is going by too fast! It has been a while since I have updated this and I apologize. Well let's see whats new:

* Kyle has been working VERY long nights getting ready for Change of Command

* We had an awesome Halloween of passing out candy with our friend, Kristina...watching movies and just relaxing.

* Kyle has been playing with the battalion soccer team and they have made the playoffs, it has been a lot of fun!!

We have a lot that will be happening in the next few weeks, Kyle will be welcoming Capt. Coulter to HHB as the new commander and hopefully the long nights will go away for a long time. We have the St. Barbara's Day ball next month and I can't wait. I bought a beautiful new dress for it and I can't wait to wear it!

There are 2 very special birthdays this month, our adorable niece, Kylie will be turning 3!! OMG she is getting so big so fast. It makes me so sad, I remember the day she was born it was such an awesome day (even though I had the flu haha, yes I still remember that), she is so awesome.. Also, my wonderful sister, Lisa will be celebrating her 28th birthday! She is the best and I love her so much! It's a great month!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner...gosh then Christmas will be here!! We are going to be taking our Christmas picture already so I can get our cards ordered and ready to go, I'm so excited!! Yay for Holidays!! :)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)