Friday, February 1, 2019

Snapshots from the Week!

It's Friday and February 1st!!!

It honestly felt like this week dragged on forever. We were relatively busy so it should have flown by but no such luck. 

Here are a few snapshots of our week!

E loves helping me cook or bake. She wants to sit on the counter so she can be my helper. I really need to look into one of those "mother's helper" stools so she can safely help me haha. It's nice to have an extra pair of hands.
 When E is in school I am able to get my training runs done after SLAM, it really makes the biggest difference. Let's be honest if I don't get it done then it likely won't happen. I make sure I keep my running shoes in the car so I can just go afterwards. I was winning on Tuesday haha. I went to SLAM, ran 5 miles, got starbucks, and still had time to shower before picking her up. I will never have my act together like that again. Ha!
Wednesday had to be an easy meal prep day. I had an event to go to and I needed something that I could just throw in the oven and would be ready when Kyle got home. These baked chicken taquitos are to die for. I made them earlier in the day and when Kyle sent me a text that he was headed home I put them in the oven. You must make them!
The reason for an easy meal was because I had an All American Marathon ambassador event that evening. We were set up at a running store about 45 minutes away and it went really well. About 20 runners were participating in a poker run (run a mile and get a card, the person with the best hand wins) and we were giving out swag to promote our race.
Kyle and I will be running the Krispy Kreme Challenge this weekend. I headed up to NC State yesterday to pick up our race bibs. I also got hit on by a college kid haha. He thought I went there. I will not be eating any donuts (not a fan of krispy kreme) so I will just be pushing E for 5 miles while Kyle runs 5 miles and eats a dozen donuts haha. Oh I can't wait to take pictures of this.
I hope y'all have a great weekend and if you're dealing with this crazy polar vortex, stay warm!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)