Monday, January 21, 2019

Things I'm Looking Forward To

Happy Monday everyone!!

Kyle is off work again today so we are heading to SLAM this morning (the owner of Stroller Strong Moms is joining us at our location today, yes I'm fangirling haha) and then it will be home to just relax and enjoy the day. 

I feel like the next few months are packed with lots of fun things and I really can't wait! Here is what I'm looking for to.

1. Disneyworld!!!

We are heading to Disneyworld at the end of next month. My sister and I are running the Fairy Tale Challenge (10k and Half Marathon) and we decided to turn it into a big family vacation.  This will be our first time visiting (we grew up going to Disneyland) and E's first experience with a Disney park. We are so excited. Kyle will just be finishing a hectic exercise at work and so it's a great time to get away for family time. It will be even better seeing the cousins having a blast together.
2. ACE Certification Exam

I scheduled my exam for April 4th and I am pumped. I spent this past Saturday getting my Adult and Pediatric CPR/First Aid certification done and now it's just a lot of studying to get ready for this exam. 
3. Forest Freak 50k/Kyle's birthday weekend

This race is taking place at Pleasant Ridge park in Marietta, SC. We have never been to this area and we are so excited to see a new place while I'll be running a lot of miles. I'm particularly excited for this event because it benefits Camp Spearhead. It is a camp that is specifically designed for children and adults with disabilities. It just makes my heart happy to support such an amazing organization.  It will be fun to be in a new place to celebrate Kyle's birthday as well. We can't think of a better way to spend that time together.
4. E's dance recital

Cue the excitement! To me there is nothing cuter than seeing a group of 2-3 year olds dancing on stage. She was fitted for her costume a few weeks ago and it's adorable! May can't come soon enough.
I can't wait to see it in person soon.

5. Family Photos

I have been in contact with a local photographer and she is supposed to be getting back to me with dates she has available. We haven't had family photos done since July 2017 and we are in desperate need of new ones. I am really looking forward to getting new ones done. However, they still are some of my favorite photos.
What are you looking forward to?

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)