Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Life Lately

2019 is definitely in full swing! 

Here is what's happening in our house.

*Kyle went back to work last week but yesterday he started his new job. We heard rumblings that this was going to happen before Christmas leave but we really had no idea when. Last Friday it was official. Haha! His new job is what the Army calls a KD (Key Development) job. He needs to check this block to work his way towards the next promotion. He is excited but we both know it is going to mean even more long hours, but such is the life. :)

*E goes back to school today. She has been asking every day to go back so here is hoping it's a good day for her. I am going to miss my little partner in crime but I know how much she enjoys going. 
*I am currently in week 3 of 50k training! My training program that I'm using is a 19 week program but the best part is that this is not focused on speed but endurance. It takes a lot to run 31 miles and while speed will naturally come that is not my focus. I will just get to enjoy this race. This training cycle overlaps several big races for me to include the Disney Princess half marathon weekend and the All American Marathon. Yay! I knocked out 14 easy miles on Sunday and it was great.
*As with every new year comes the purge haha! We have been going through every room in our house getting rid of things we don't need or use. It has been really nice taking care of that. We have given away baby stuff to friends and tossed random things that have been taking up unnecessary space. I have a few more closets to go through and then I'm done.

*Reconfiguring our budget has been taking up a lot of my time. With a new car payment and pay raise, it's time to adjust some principle payments and get back to a set budget. The holidays always turn things upside down a bit especially with traveling. Time to buckle down again. My goal is to have Kyle's car paid off by the beginning of next year. I know it's possible. 

Hope y'all have a great day!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)