Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday!

With it being Friday, it's time to share some of my favorite things.

1. Gummy Bears!

I have no idea why I have been so obsessed with them lately. They have been my go to snack after running and I can't get enough. I guess there are worse things I could be eating haha.
2. Topo Fli-Lyte 2 running shoes

For someone who runs A LOT, shoes are absolutely critical. I have run solely in Brooks for the last few years but was recently fitted for a pair to Topo shoes. They are amazing! The company was launched in 2013 and creates a very natural fitting shoe. I honestly don't feel like I'm wearing shoes and that's the best. The wide toe box is my jam.
3. Family Outings

There is nothing better than spending time together! With Kyle's work schedule so unpredictable we make the most of the time. Last Sunday we took E bowling and it was so much fun. She is through 1 game until she just wanted to watch.
4. The Masked Singer

I am not ashamed to say that I have gotten sucked into this show. Haha!!! It is just silly and honestly just a show that makes me smile. Kyle and I both are invested in it and it's so fun seeing what celebrity is behind the losing character each week. If you haven't watched it, check it out!
5. Pedicures

I don't get them nearly as often as I should. The nail place that I go to is absolutely amazing. They have a binder of pedicure options and I love it. I mean, who doesn't love having fresh fruit rubbed on their legs haha. I know I do. I was able to just zone out for an hour yesterday while E was at school and it was glorious. 
What are some of your favorite things lately?!

I hope y'all have a great weekend! Do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)