Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Life Lately

It's Wednesday....but seriously feels like a Monday. This week has already been dragging and I'm ready for it to end. Ha! I blame this lingering ridiculous sickness. 

But I digress. Things aren't terribly exciting in our neck of the woods but honestly I'm perfectly okay with that. 

*Kyle has had relatively normal workdays (I'm sure I just jinxed that) now that their big exercise is over. Since he moved over to his new job at the beginning of January, he has been MUCH happier. It makes all the difference. I finally will get to meet his boss and coworkers tomorrow. There is a social at the brigade commanders house so that should fun. They all know me for my baked goods haha it will be good for them to put a face to the food. 

*E is officially registered for preschool next year! We were able to get her a spot at her school for 4 days a week. She loves her school and it will be great that she can stay where she's at with her friends and such a phenomenal staff. She loves school and I love getting photos like this:
* I am still studying for my ACE Fitness Instructor certification. There is so much to get through both within a textbook and online. I am confident that I will be ready come April 4th. Well, at least I hope I will be ready. Fingers crossed! I am ready to check this off my list and begin instructing at SLAM. 

*We have made the decision to go to Florida to see my family for E's spring break next month. Coincidentally, Kyle will be doing a course close to where my family lives that same week so we will still get to see each other. It's a win/win situation for sure. Hopefully the weather is warm enough and we can get out on the water.
*Kyle's parents are coming to visit us in about a month. It will be nice to see them. It has been almost a year since we last saw them. We usually Skype with them every Sunday so it will be fun for E to see them in person. They are only here for a few days so we will make the most of it.

Other than these few happenings all is quiet in the Smith house! :) 

Hope y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)