Monday, March 11, 2019

Another Weekend Gone!

Happy Monday!!!!

I am finally feeling human again, thank you modern medicine for that haha!

I was happy to be feeling better so I could attend Kyle's work social on Thursday night. It was a lot of fun getting to finally meet his boss as well as his team. They are all pretty awesome people and it made for a fun few hours. Plus, being able to get dressed up is always nice.
Friday was a pretty low key day. It rained most of the day so it was a lot of indoor activities for me and E. Kyle was home early which was nice. We enjoyed chinese takeout and a relaxed evening. E is happiest when she gets put into jimmies early and gets to run around like a crazy person all evening haha. It's the best. However, this is how she gets to her room to get said pajamas put on. Bear crawling for the win.
Saturday was a busier day. E had a make up dance class at 9:30am which was a lot of fun. She typically goes on Thursday so it was fun to see her with a different group. We opted for lunch out after running a few other errands. We got home and it was nap time for E. I headed out for a run and Kyle did a workout in the garage. I tried to push my pace a bit and I'm so glad I did. 
I got home and had to immediately get ready for my Mom's Night Out with my SLAM ladies. We headed to an aerial fitness place and it was SO much fun! Being able to work with a trapeze as well as silks was pretty amazing. We had the best time.
This definitely forced me to step outside of my comfort zone and it was amazing to do it with such a great group of ladies! So thankful for my SLAMfam. Afterwards we headed out for dinner and it was nice to just sit and talk for a few hours.

Sunday we ran a few more errands and spent some time outside. It was 70 degrees outside and it was amazing! E was happy playing with chalk and bubbles.
She wanted to go to the park and I needed to get a run done so Kyle took her while I got it done. It was definitely appreciated. They rarely get that time together so it was a win/win.
Overall, it was a great weekend! It was a mix of everything we enjoy. Here's to a short work week for Kyle and a long weekend coming up! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)