Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday is over already!?

I can't believe it is already 11:25 on Saturday night! This day has flown by, makes me a little sad. Kyle and I had a great day, we got up this morning and decided to go for a walk. Instead of just going around our neighborhood we decided to go to a trail called "area J" on post. It's out by some ranges and it has lots of soft sands, hills and trees. We walked for about an hour and just enjoyed the amazing weather!

We also decided it was time to go furniture shopping, we just have one couch in our living room and we knew we needed a loveseat. We went to our favorite place in Fayetteville, not expecting to find anything. Thankfully WE DID! We found an exact match to our couch and it even reclines woo hoo! It gets delivered on Monday and I can't wait, I will officially claim it as mine.

Tomorrow we are going to a free concert on post, DAUGHTRY is playing! I was a huge fan of Chris Daughtry when he was on American Idol, so naturally I was really excited when I heard he was coming here. It's starts at 7, so hopefully it won't overlap the Season 4 premiere of Army Wives! 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I love Daughtry! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)