Monday, December 7, 2009

18 Days until Christmas!

Christmas 2009 is almost here!!! I love this time of year, I love decorating, baking and spending time with family and friends! Unfortunately this year we won't be going to Vegas but we now have Skype so we can talk and see each other which is awesome!!! It is amazing to "see" our families and not just hear them on the phone.

We have so much going on in the next few weeks, it will be busy! Kyle is in the field all week which work, so it will be just me at home. As much as I love him, it's always nice to have time alone. We have the St. Barbara's Ball this Saturday and I am so excited!!! I love getting dressed up, Kyle not so much haha. Next week is HHB's Christmas party, it should be a lot of fun!!

Hopefully I will get a chance to update this after the ball and post some pictures. :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)